I remember when I saw my first Tilt-shift photo I was amazed and thought it was a photo of a miniature model train set. Later on I found out that it’s called tilt shift photography. I see it quite a bit in photography and have even brought some limited edition prints from a local Melbourne [...]
"Where Wizards Stay Up Late" is the exciting story of the pioneers responsible for creating the Internet.
Buy Where Wizards Stay Up Late now from Fishpond & get FREE shipping!
Checkout my other recommended reads.
- Computer Security(5)
- Home Theatre(23)
- PC security(2)
- Tech & computers(77)
- Video Games(27)
- Web Comics(9)
- WordPress themes(3)
I'm Jingles, I'm like the Keith Miller of geeks, i.e. an all rounder, I'm an A+ certified (it means I'm not a “noob”) computer technician, and I'll be your curator of all things awesome both on and off the net. Want to know more?
Kulture RSS feedSubscribe to the Kulture RSS feed and never miss a post!
Most Popular Posts
- Ballistic Shell Gel Case review
- CyanogenMod Android love for the Hardkernel Odroid U2
- Notes on building your own Android HTPC
- Hardkernel Odroid-U2 Android HTPC
- Controlling your HTPC: Pt 2 – Smart devices, voice, and gesture control
- Controlling your HTPC: Pt 1 – Keyboards, mice, and remotes
- The Android HTPC Project Pt 2
- Android HTPC